At Fleming’s, We Live, Breathe & Dream Steak & Wine! Click below to join our extraordinary team!
Fleming's is rooted in our principles and beliefs. We foster a passionate team culture where everyone is supported, encouraged, engaged and celebrated. Our first in class training programs enable our restaurants to have a positive environment to learn, grow and advance.
At Fleming’s, your first and most important responsibility will be creating memorable moments for our Guests. As a Server Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting the kitchen and assisting our Servers in the dining room. Working in the kitchen, you will help with assembly of prepared food and condiments following Fleming’s standards. You will need to check orders for accuracy and review those orders with the Guests to ensure they are prepared to our Guest’s expectations. Working alongside the servers you will be expected to help track food times, stock tables with proper items needed, bussing tables, offering drink recommendations and refills, decanting and selling wine & performing table side service to create an elevated and seamless experience for our Guests.
Perks & Benefits that we offer at Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar:
- Career Growth. We believe in developing people!
- Work/Life balance. Flexible scheduling and PTO (when eligible) to take that much needed "me" time!
- Health & Wellness benefits. We offer health (medical, dental and vision) insurance options for eligible team members
- Meal comp benefits
- Anniversary Program
- Rx for pet’s prescription savings program
- Employee discounts with Perks at Work
- Rewards and recognition programs because we appreciate all that you do
Compensation Range: Varies By Location plus tips
Bloomin’ Brands, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
Text "Prime" to 30437 to apply now!
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 123660_20230303