At Fleming’s, We Live, Breathe & Dream Steak & Wine!
Fleming's is rooted in our principles and beliefs. We foster a passionate team culture where everyone is supported, encouraged, engaged and celebrated. Our first in class training programs enable our restaurants to have a positive environment to learn, grow and advance.
At Fleming’s, your first and most important responsibility will be creating memorable moments for our Guests by supporting our restaurant and culinary team. As a Restaurant Cleaner, you will be responsible for achieving and maintaining outstanding interior and exterior restaurant cleanliness and maintaining restaurant equipment. The Restaurant Cleaner will also be responsible for cleaning floors, maintaining outside grounds, dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, and ensuring restrooms are neat and in order. You will also be responsible for executing our standards on cleanliness specifications, both inside and outside of the restaurant as well as ensuring adherence to quality standards, in addition to health and safety regulations. The Restaurant Cleaner will also perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities.
We offer a supportive environment in which you’ll learn, grow and advance your hospitality career
Perks & Benefits that we offer at Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar:
- Career Growth. We believe in developing people!
- Work/Life balance. Flexible scheduling and PTO (when eligible) to take that much needed "me" time!
- Health & Wellness benefits. We offer health (medical, dental and vision) insurance options for eligible team members
- Meal comp benefits
- Anniversary Program
- Rx for pet’s prescription savings program
- Employee discounts with Perks at Work
- Rewards and recognition programs because we appreciate all that you do
Bloomin’ Brands, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
Compensation Range: Varies By Location -
Text "Prime" to 30437 to apply now!
Job Reference #: 123797_20230916