At Fleming’s, We Live, Breathe & Dream Steak & Wine! Click below to join our extraordinary team!
Fleming's is rooted in our principles and beliefs. We foster a passionate team culture where everyone is supported, encouraged, engaged and celebrated. Our first in class training programs enable our restaurants to have a positive environment to learn, grow and advance.
At Fleming’s, your first and most important responsibility will be creating memorable moments for our guests through our premium prime steaks, best in class seafood and innovative plant-based entrees which always impresses our guests! As a Prep Cook, you will also be responsible for proper storage of products in the walk-in cooler and walk-in freezer as well as keeping the dry storage organized. You will also prep and prepare food to ensure a successful shift. Fleming’s is a positive and fast paced environment and working well with a team of others is important. You may need to maintain the dishwasher station throughout the day and will be asked to help with other duties in the kitchen as well as be committed to?industry leading food safety, cleanliness, and sanitation standards.
Perks & Benefits that we offer at Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar:
- Career Growth. We believe in developing people!
- Work/Life balance. Flexible scheduling and PTO (when eligible) to take that much needed "me" time!
- Health & Wellness benefits. We offer health (medical, dental and vision) insurance options for eligible team members
- Meal comp benefits
- Anniversary Program
- Rx for pet’s prescription savings program
- Employee discounts with Perks at Work
- Rewards and recognition programs because we appreciate all that you do
Compensation Range: Varies By Location -
Bloomin’ Brands, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
Text "Prime" to 30437 to apply now!
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 128683_20230316