At Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar, we Live, Breathe and Dream Steak & Wine!
The soul of our brand is rooted in our Principles & Beliefs. Our values form the foundation for everything we do in every restaurant. They serve to guide how we lead and operate!
As a successful Operating Partner, you will be the key to fulfilling our promise to make every guest visit a memorable celebration of food, wine, and personalized service. As well, you will ensure that Fleming’s is an employer of choice in your community.
We create a work environment where we welcome and respect who you are! You’ll leave work every day knowing your positive contributions are appreciated.
Some specific responsibilities of an Operating Partner will include:
- Driving our high-quality employee standards by maintaining a fully staffed restaurant, fostering an inclusive environment, developing, and promoting our Associates and holding the team accountable in a constructive and supportive way.
- Being the restaurant of choice and the face of Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar by creating memorable experiences for our Guests and authentically connecting to your community by participating in community outreach activities and events.
- Exhibiting strong business acumen and driving results through complete management of your restaurant’s P&L, developing initiatives to build sales, increase profitability, growing the Guest count of your restaurant and coaching your Management team on their impact to the P&L.
- Taking pride in presenting quality food by ensuring that all menu items are made according to recipe and the presentation is at our high standards.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation practices by showcasing a passion for excellence and maintaining immaculate facilities.
- Living our Principles & Beliefs that people are inherently good and seek a sense of belonging and significance. Be a role model and foster a passionate culture within your restaurant of having fun! We strive to support our People in living full, balanced lives.
Specific qualifications include:
- Minimum 3 years of proven success as a General Manager or above, experience in a polished casual, fine dining restaurant?
- Hands-on experience in all facets of FOH and HOH
- Exceptional people and development skill with a proven track record in attracting, assessing, developing, coaching and managing talent
- Wine background preferred
- Strong computer skills
- Availability to work a flexible schedule (open, mid, close)
- Minimum 21 years of age with legal?authorization to work in the United States
Operating Partners are provided extensive hands-on training of how to be a successful proprietor; they are also offered continued professional development and advancement toward roles of greater responsibility. Your hard work and professional dedication are greatly appreciated and will be rewarded with not only a competitive compensation package but an amazing arrange of benefits:
- Multi-year partner contract
- Base salary, monthly bonus based on restaurant performance, additional incentive clubs/accounts.
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage within the first 30 days of employment
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-disability
- 401(k) program
- Dining discounts at Bloomin' Brands restaurants (Click the link to learn more about BBI)
- Adoption assistance
- Paid Time Off, initially at 2 weeks per year (prorated on hire date)
- Access to our Employee Discount Website
- Continued professional development and advancement opportunities
Compensation Range: -
Bloomin’ Brands, Inc is an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.